This recipe is great. I have eaten them with sour cream. It is so yummy. I like them as a snack between meals.
1 stick butter
1 C flour
Mix & Bake @ 350 degree 15 – 20 min. & cool
1 C Cool Whip
1 C Pwd Sugar
8 oz. Cream Cheese
Spread on crust.
2 pkgs instant chocolate pudding (I used 1 large)
3 C Milk
Spread on cheese mix.
Add Layer of:
This is the sister of the Tortiseshell Calico posted earlier. Unlike her sister, she’s doing well and is as feisty as ever. She’s a beautiful kitty with very expressive eyes and vocal cords.
She tries to talk constantly, but we can rarely make out what she’s saying. No, now, me, food, here, bed, and look seem to be the extent of her understandable vocabulary. If she isn’t understood, she gets louder and louder until we follow her. Most of the time, she leads us into the bathroom. We haven’t figured that one out yet.
Add stylish fun to any room with our roomy Throw Pillow. It measures a sprawling 18″ X 18″ with an 11″ X 11″ image area so you can lounge in comfort. It’s made of ultra-soft brushed twill with a sturdy canvas image area. Ships with pillow insert. Removable zippered cover for easy laundering.
For more products with this image, visit the Dark Tortiseshell Calico page on CafePress.
Written in the style of a computer manual, this book takes you through everything a cat owner needs to know – from choosing a kitten or cat to food to training to medical care. A must-have for kitty owners of all ages.
Source: Cat Owner’s Manual | ThinkGeek
Why didn’t anyone tell me there was a manual?
I couldn’t help but post it. 🙂
Black and white backgrounds are available for this image.
Remember, you can contact us with customizations.
I tried a new recipe last week that turned out ok, but I think with some playing around it could be much better. I’m going to post the recipe and do my own playing around with it, but I’d love to see what other people would do to make it better as well.
I’ll post what I try and how it turned out when I make it again.
|2 lbs hamburger||1 medium onion, chopped|
|1/4 cup water||12 oz package frozen mixed vegetables|
|2 cans cream of mushroom soup||2 cups shredded cheddar|
|2 1/2 cups cooked macaroni|
For the frozen mixed vegetables I used the green beans, corn, etc mix.
- Brown ground beef and onions.
- Combine all ingredients, except shredded cheese and macaroni, in the Crock Pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Add cheese and hot cooked macaroni and continue cooking for about 15 to 30 minutes longer, or until the cheese has melted and the dish is heated through.
It was a little bland and tasted like it was missing something. I think next time I’m going to try different vegetables and some spices. If anyone plays around with it, let me know the result!
Sadly, this beautiful kitty passed away earlier this year. She was a sweet cat and is greatly missed.
Customization and modification requests accepted.
|1 or 2 quarts rum||Baking powder|
|1 C butter||1 Tsp. soda|
|1 Tsp. sugar||Lemon Juice|
|2 Large eggs||Nuts|
|1 C dried fruit|
- Before you start, sample the Run to check for quality. Good isn’t it?
- Now go ahead. Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc.
- Check the rum again. It must be just right. To be sure rum is of the highest quality, pour one level cup of rum into a glas and drink it as fast as you can.
- With an electric mixer beat 1 cup butter in a large fluffy bowl
- Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again
- Meanwhile, make sure that the rum is of the fines quality. Try another cup.
- Open second quart if necessary.
- Add 2 arge leggs, 2 cups fried druit and beat till high. If druit gets stuck in beaters, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the rum again, checking for tonscisticity.
- Next sift 3 cups of pepper or salt (it really doesn’t matter).
- Sample the rum again.
- Sift 1/2 pint of lemon juice.
- Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts.
- Add 1 babblespoon of brown thugar, or whatever color you can find.
- Mix wel.
- Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees.
- Now pur the whole mess into the coven and ake.
- Check the rum again and bo to ged.
Apparently, I decided I didn’t have enough to do, so I needed a few more websites. I recently re-launched Crescent Moon Haberdashery as a blog to showcase my CafePress store. I’ve been selling products with photography, artwork, and graphic work on CafePress for years and will soon be trying my hand at Zazzle as well. Crescent Moon Haberdashery is also featuring some beautiful jewelry from Aether Designs.
My mother and I have looked for a way to share recipes and finally decided, after searching for and not finding a solution we liked, that we might as well share them with everyone. Thus, I launched Community Cookbook a few weeks ago. It’s still a work in progress, but hopefully I’ll get the bugs ironed out. I went for an actual community setting and it isn’t working quite the way I would like it to. The name might change, but Community Cookbook works for now. We have a couple of recipes up with many more to come in the future.
After I feel like I have Crescent Moon Haberdashery and Community Cookbook well underway and help Jane with The Diary of Jane, I’m going to re-launch Macabre Manor. Macabre Manor has needed a lot of work for a long time and I hate to go the blog route with it, but I don’t think I’ll ever get anything done with it if I don’t turn it into a blog. Hand editing pages is so 1990’s, right? I’m still unsure I can make it do what I want, but I’m going to try. I can never make Macabre Manor what it once was, but I can do something with it… when I figure out exactly what that is, I’ll let you know.
In the meantime, this site will become my master feed as it were and my writing blog. I’ll be cross-posting things here from the other sites for the time being, except for the cooking site that is. I might make a post with recipes that have posted for the week, but I’m not going to post all the recipes both places. If cross-posting everything stops making sense or becomes too much, I’ll stop, but for now almost everything I do will still be on this blog. Why? For people who want everything but don’t want to visit tons of sites to get it.
As for the podcast, I gave up on it a long time ago. I wanted to podcast, but the more I tried the more I figured out that I didn’t really have anything to talk about. Maybe some day.