3 Tablespoons butter
1 Tablespoon flour
1/2 cup parmesan cheese
4 cups half-and-half
2 cups mozzarella cheese
1 lb crab or imitation crab meat
12 oz cooked fettucini or angel hair pasta
2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Melt butter, stir in flour. Gradually add half-and-half.
- Stir in 1 cup mozzarella until melted, then add second cup and stir until melted and thickened.
- Add parmesan cheese; cook and stir until smooth.
- Fold in crab and heat for 5 minutes. Stir occasionally and do not boil.
- Toss pasta with sauce and sprinkle with seasoning. Serve immediately.