|1 or 2 quarts rum||Baking powder|
|1 C butter||1 Tsp. soda|
|1 Tsp. sugar||Lemon Juice|
|2 Large eggs||Nuts|
|1 C dried fruit|
- Before you start, sample the Run to check for quality. Good isn’t it?
- Now go ahead. Select a large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc.
- Check the rum again. It must be just right. To be sure rum is of the highest quality, pour one level cup of rum into a glas and drink it as fast as you can.
- With an electric mixer beat 1 cup butter in a large fluffy bowl
- Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again
- Meanwhile, make sure that the rum is of the fines quality. Try another cup.
- Open second quart if necessary.
- Add 2 arge leggs, 2 cups fried druit and beat till high. If druit gets stuck in beaters, just pry it loose with a drewscriver.
- Sample the rum again, checking for tonscisticity.
- Next sift 3 cups of pepper or salt (it really doesn’t matter).
- Sample the rum again.
- Sift 1/2 pint of lemon juice.
- Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts.
- Add 1 babblespoon of brown thugar, or whatever color you can find.
- Mix wel.
- Grease oven and turn cake pan to 350 gredees.
- Now pur the whole mess into the coven and ake.
- Check the rum again and bo to ged.