|1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened||3/4 cup butter or margarine, softened|
|1 cup sugar||1 cup packed brown sugar|
|2 teaspoons vanilla||1/8 teaspoon almond extract|
|2 large eggs||2/3 cup chocolate fudge ice cream topping|
|2 cups all-purpose flour||1/2 cup baking cocoa|
|1 teaspoon baking soda||1 teaspoon salt|
|1 cup vanilla milk chips||1/2 package (6 ounces) milk chocolate chips|
|2 packages (6 ounces) bittersweet chocolate, coarsely chopped|
- Heat oven to 350.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil greased with shortening.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl on medium speed about 2 minutes or until fluffy. Add sugars, vanilla, almond extract, eggs and ice cream topping. Beat about 3 minutes or until fluffy.
- Mix flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Stir into cream cheese mixture until evenly mixed. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 13 to 15 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 5 minutes and remove from cookie sheet. Finish cooling on wire rack.
Makes about 5 dozen