Mine didn’t turn out as pretty as I would have liked, but they were yummy!
These Mini Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes are wonderful to take to cool or winter month events and holidays. I’ve even left the chocolate out of the cream cheese mixture and used food coloring to make them red and green for Christmas. So, they were more like red and green mini cheesecakes with chocolate chips on top.
- 1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips, divided
- 3 8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Spray with cooking spray or paper-line 24-30 muffin cups.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs, sugar, cocoa and butter. Press in bottom of cups, using all of the mixture equally.
- Over low heat melt 1 cup of the chocolate chips.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and melted chocolate chips until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Spoon batter into cups and top with remaining chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool, then refrigerate.
- To make mini cheesecakes with chocolate chips on top instead of chocolate cheesecakes, omit the chocolate in step 5.
- If you use cooking spray instead of the paper cups, let cool then freeze for 10-15 minutes. They should be easier to remove.
Christy is a writer, crafter, amateur photographer and enjoys sharing recipes. She also loves pushing buttons in Photoshop until her pictures magically look better.
Always looking for more work, Christy is currently editing her first book, finishing her second, blogging, guest blogging and making a nuisance of herself.