Smoke cook ground beef (and vegetables) adds another dimension of wonderful flavors to familiar standbys such as lasagna and other casserole dishes. See Smoky Sloppy Joes on Homemade Buns.
Smoked Ground Beef
Write a review
- Ground Beef
- Preheat smoker to approximately 95-100ºC (200-220ºF)
- Crumble meat and spread over a ceramic baking sheet with sides
- Place on a rack in the lower half of the smoker.
- Smoke cooks for 1 hour or until full of flavor but not fully cooked.
- Cooking time will vary depending on weather and wind conditions.
- Remove meat with slotted spoon to large skillet, bowl or sauce pan.
- Discard fat.
- Continue as outlined in your specific recipe.
- Use to make Smoky Sloppy Joes on Homemade Buns.
Kryson's Kreations http://krysonskreations.com/