I have always made homemade sloppy joes. But, my hubby made some smoked hamburger. I then needed to use it to make something. I chose my old standby sloppy joes and then made some homemade buns. Yummy!
Smoky Sloppy Joes on Homemade Rolls
Write a review
- 1 Lb. Smoked Ground Beef (click here for recipe)
- KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauce (or your favorite)
- 1/2 C. Sweet Pickle Relish
- Homemade Hamburger Buns
- Cook smoked ground beef till done.
- Stir in enough BBQ sauce for the consistency you like and pickle relish.
- When heated through spoon on hamburger buns and enjoy!
- You can substitute cooked hamburger for smoked hamburger. You can substitute store bought buns for homemade. Use your favorite BBQ sauce.
Kryson's Kreations http://krysonskreations.com/