Perfect no bake dessert for summer. A sweet, creamy and cold addition to summer meals and BBQs. With the addition of twisted lime slices on top, it’s also a pretty pie.
I left the lime zest out the first time I made it and it wasn’t “lime” enough, so I don’t suggest leaving it out.
You can make the graham cracker crust for this but I have to admit, I bought the crust because I was short on time.
- 8 inch graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- thin sliced lime for garnish
- Beat cream cheese 'til smooth.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk, adding gradually until well mixed and smooth.
- Add lime juice and lime zest. Beat on medium for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into crust and freeze 'til firm (about 2 hours).
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and garnish with slices of lime. Allow pie to thaw slightly, about 10 minutes, before serving.