Perfect no bake dessert for summer. A sweet, creamy and cold addition to summer meals and BBQs. With the addition of twisted lime slices on top, it’s also a pretty pie.
I left the lime zest out the first time I made it and it wasn’t “lime” enough, so I don’t suggest leaving it out.
You can make the graham cracker crust for this but I have to admit, I bought the crust because I was short on time.
- 8 inch graham cracker crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- thin sliced lime for garnish
- Beat cream cheese 'til smooth.
- Beat in sweetened condensed milk and evaporated milk, adding gradually until well mixed and smooth.
- Add lime juice and lime zest. Beat on medium for 1 minute.
- Pour mixture into crust and freeze 'til firm (about 2 hours).
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and garnish with slices of lime. Allow pie to thaw slightly, about 10 minutes, before serving.
Christy is a writer, crafter, amateur photographer and enjoys sharing recipes. She also loves pushing buttons in Photoshop until her pictures magically look better.
Always looking for more work, Christy is currently editing her first book, finishing her second, blogging, guest blogging and making a nuisance of herself.