Also good as used as a spread for bread, frosting for muffins and on pancakes.
I serve it most often with graham crackers, but it’s also good with pretzels or pretzel chips.
Makes a nice snack if you’re not worried about fat, calories or sugar. Sometimes I just have to be bad.
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounce can peaches, drained
- 2 Tablespoons firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with cinnamon and peach slices if desired.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels or pretzel chips.
- Can also be used as a spread for bread, pancakes or muffins.