I’d never mixed white almond bark and peanut butter before, so I wasn’t sure how this would turn out. It was amazingly wonderful. Easy, sweet, salty and crunchy! And toffee. I love toffee.
I’m thinking about playing around with the recipe some more and seeing what I can do to make it look a little more “Christmasy” next time. It tastes great, but looks a little bland.
I’ll be making this again this year, but I have to make it at the last minute and give it all away so I don’t eat it all myself.
- 1 pound white almond bark
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 1/2 cups broken pretzel pieces
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- In double boiler (or in microwave), melt almond bark. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Add broken pretzels and mix until all pretzels are coated.
- Spread on foil covered cookie sheet. Should be thin so it's easier to break later.
- Sprinkle with toffee and smooth with spatula.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!