|1/2 C Olive Oil||1/2 t Black Pepper|
|1/4 C Red Wine Vinegar||4 Lge Beefsteak Tomatoes, Chunked|
|1 T Sugar||1 Lge Green Bell Pepper, Chunked|
|1 t Salt||2 to 3 Green Onions, Sliced|
|1 t Garlic Powder||1/4 C Chopped Fresh Basil|
1. Combine first six ingredients in large bowl. Mix well with a whisk.
2. Add remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Serve immediately. Can also be covered and refrigerated.
- You can use some tasty french bread for sopping up the dressing left in your bowl.
- Cucumbers are great in this also.
- Can use dried Basil instead of fresh. About 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons.
- I have also added a little dry Parsley