I’d never mixed white almond bark and peanut butter before, so I wasn’t sure how this would turn out. It was amazingly wonderful. Easy, sweet, salty and crunchy! And toffee. I love toffee.
I’m thinking about playing around with the recipe some more and seeing what I can do to make it look a little more “Christmasy” next time. It tastes great, but looks a little bland.
I’ll be making this again this year, but I have to make it at the last minute and give it all away so I don’t eat it all myself.
- 1 pound white almond bark
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 1/2 cups broken pretzel pieces
- 1/2 cup toffee pieces
- In double boiler (or in microwave), melt almond bark. Remove from heat.
- Add peanut butter and vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Add broken pretzels and mix until all pretzels are coated.
- Spread on foil covered cookie sheet. Should be thin so it's easier to break later.
- Sprinkle with toffee and smooth with spatula.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes to harden.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!
Christy is a writer, crafter, amateur photographer and enjoys sharing recipes. She also loves pushing buttons in Photoshop until her pictures magically look better.
Always looking for more work, Christy is currently editing her first book, finishing her second, blogging, guest blogging and making a nuisance of herself.